Chief Agency Telecommunications Representative Information
Each state government agency, such as state departments, boards and commissions, are required to designate a single Chief Agency Telecommunications Representative (CATR). The CATR assists the Office of Technology Services Statewide Telecommunications and Networking Division (STND) to:
- Manage that agency's telecommunications and network services
- Provide a single point of contact to STND on telecommunications-related matters
If appropriate, the CATR can appoint one or more Agency Telecommunications Representatives (ATR) to assist in the day-to-day telecommunications activities of their agency. Local government agencies are encouraged to designate CATRs and ATRs so they will receive important updates affecting their telecommunications and networking services, such as changes to Master Service Agreements like CALNET and Telecommunications Consulting.
More information on CATR and ATR responsibilities, forms and instructions can be found in the following documents:
- STMM Section 0300.0 - Agency Telecommunications Representatives (pdf)
- CATR Designation Form and Instructions (pdf)
CATR and ATR Resources
The following resources have been provided to assist CATRs and ATRs in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- CAMS (CALNET Application Management System) - Username and password are required.